Friday, July 10, 2009

Nacho Libre!

So, I've seen Nacho Libre once in my life, and thought it amusing, but when my brother-in-law decided to host a Nacho Libre party, I thought we'd better get our kids decked out for the occasion. I got online to get the costume ideas. Andrew, of course is "Nacho Libre" and Matthew (far right) is his side-kick. Timothy is one of the opponents...I remember my brother-in-law showing me a clip of these two little dudes in furry costumes (I think they're called the Devil's cavemen) so I knew he at LEAST would get a kick out of Timothy's costume. Thanks for planning a fun night for all of us! I didn't take enough pictures at the event...All the kids had decorated their own little paper plate masks, and Christian had SEWED a "Strong Bad" from Home Star Runner mask! I'll have to get pics from the fam for that. We had Nachos, toast, and of course, "the Lord's cheeps." Thanks, Marshall!

1 comment:

Melanie Bingham said...

That is awesome!

Doing it for Me...(and them...)

Selling a home or not: Ideas for refreshing your living space I remember someone once remarked that sometimes we only update things in our...