Thursday, July 02, 2009

Oquirrh Hills Temple

Today, thanks to Jenn getting reservations, we went to the Oquirrh Hills Temple Open House. We had the chance earlier this year to see the Draper Hills Temple, so we feel doubly blessed to be able to take our children inside TWO temples. I remember as a child going to the Jordan River temple before it was dedicated, and am grateful that we get to give our children the same experience.

We actually saw some friends who had never been to an open house before, and who probably don't know much about the LDS church, so it was an added bonus to see them there! Overall, it was a great day!

Here I am with all of my kids! And they're all looking and smiling! A rarity!

Jennifer with her sweet kids!

Aaron and Abby

All of the cousins together

Natalie and Abby

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I haven't been by your blog in a while...just catching up! I'm glad you guys went to the open house...I'm sorry I didn't come along. PS Love the clouds in your pictures...so cool.

Doing it for Me...(and them...)

Selling a home or not: Ideas for refreshing your living space I remember someone once remarked that sometimes we only update things in our...