Monday, November 23, 2009

Girls' Getaway

This year marked the first year of our annual tradition...a favorite of mine (I can already tell.) We kissed our husbands and kids goodbye and went to Park City for an overnighter full (and boy, do I mean FULL) of food and fun. Special thanks to hubby John for footing the bill for our hotel room! LOVE THAT GUY!!!
Just before dinner (homemade Egg-drop soup and asian chicken salad)
Carrie, Natalie, Mom, Amy, and Tiffany
Tiffany and Mom (after NO sleep) making an early breakfast for everyone
Carrie and Amy in the bathroom getting ready to hit the outlet stores in style!

All of us again...minus Amy
Me, Mom, Carrie, Natalie, Tiffany
You girls are the BEST! I can't believe the coolest people I know are in my very own FAMILY! I'm one lucky chica! Love you all! Can't wait for next year! :)

No comments:

Doing it for Me...(and them...)

Selling a home or not: Ideas for refreshing your living space I remember someone once remarked that sometimes we only update things in our...