Sunday, December 06, 2009

Rise and Shout!!!

We have loved a whole season of BYU football tickets, but of course, the game I looked forward to most this year was the last home game against the Utes. As usual, the game was a real nail-biter, but it seems this rivalry is always that way for me! It was great fun to cheer the cougs to their final home-game victory. Way to go! I forgot to take my camera into the stadium but managed to catch this one in the car before we got there.

Andrew and Aaron "Cougars in training"



Las Vegas, here we come!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Whoot Go Cougs!! Are you guys really going to the Vegas Bowl? We would SO be there if we weren't already planning a big vacation for February!

Christina said...

hey woman! im back into blogger world again--so get cracking!

Miss you all---

Doing it for Me...(and them...)

Selling a home or not: Ideas for refreshing your living space I remember someone once remarked that sometimes we only update things in our...