Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Auld Lang Syne

We had a very special New Year's celebration this year. Due to an unfortunate and sudden illness, my dear Aunt Susan spent her holiday in the ICU, but the blessing amidst the trial was that we got to enjoy the company of my cousins who came all the way from Texas and back East to be with her. I'm so glad we could see them! Love you guys!!!
Here are a few family pics:
me and the "bubbly" martinelli's (and my "party" shirt)

Here are Mom and Dad:

Can't you guys just KISS???????



Catherine and Doug

Jenn and Michael

me and the hubby

and Mom's famous Trifle...a perfect New Year

2 comments:

Melanie Bingham said...

Can I order a trifle for next year - that looks divine!

Marshall said...

OH...When you don't know what you are missing, it's not that bad to be away! But seeing your pics made me sad to not be with you all during Christmas! I LOVED the pictures of everyone... it's so good to see them! I can't believe how big the kids are getting. I know it's only been a few months since I saw you all, but MAN! We are so excited to see you and the rest of the fam in just a few short days! Thanks for sharing! We love you!

Doing it for Me...(and them...)

Selling a home or not: Ideas for refreshing your living space I remember someone once remarked that sometimes we only update things in our...