Monday, November 10, 2008

Artists

Well, not to be outdone by Dad's watercolor, Timothy did a little "painting" of his own last night. But his had NOTHING to do with "water;" it was ALL about color. HOT PINK color.


Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of the mess before John cleaned it up, but for anyone who needs to know, nail polish remover does NOT work in cleaning the carpet. Thanks to cousin Ava, we knew that OxyClean worked for her mommy. I'm glad John can smile through this...


And, oh, I'll be wearing CLEAR nail polish from now on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I felt so sorry for you..did it all come out?

Doing it for Me...(and them...)

Selling a home or not: Ideas for refreshing your living space I remember someone once remarked that sometimes we only update things in our...