Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My favorite Artist for Children

I love the artwork by Scott Gustafson. I don't think the detail will show in these little pictures, but he really has a way of making these little Fairy Tales seem "magical." I dream that someday when I'm old and grey, I will have a "grandchildren room" and these paintings will line the walls...

The Frog Prince (notice the face on this sweet little girl)

Little Bo Peep

Alice in Wonderland

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary

Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater

"Patty-cake"

The Owl and the Pussycat

Old King Cole

Little Miss Muffet

Little Red Riding Hood

Jack and the Beanstalk

Humpty Dumpty

Hansel and Gretel

Goldilocks and the Three Bears

The Wizard of Oz

Entitled "Happily Ever After"

St. Nicholas in his Study

The Night Before Christmas

Tom Thumb

The Three Little Pigs

Entitled "The Journey Begins"

Entitled "Special Delivery"

Rumplestiltskin

The Queen of Hearts

Puss in Boots

Hope you enjoyed visiting the gallery with me. I just love the sweet little innocent faces of the children in these pictures. Thanks for indulging!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...















I love this!

Doing it for Me...(and them...)

Selling a home or not: Ideas for refreshing your living space I remember someone once remarked that sometimes we only update things in our...