Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Clever Sisters

I have such clever and creative sisters. Two of my little sisters have ventured into the small-business world and I just wanted to share the joy! My sister Tiffany is a beautiful "princess." She shows up to your little girl's birthday party, or your corporate event and dazzles these youngsters with her fun games, her winning personality, and her cute puppets and stories. Of course she is a princess in real life, but she doesn't always get to wear the crown and ball gown when she's doing dishes, so these parties are a great way for these little girls to see her in her "true form" ;)





Check out her blog!
http://www.pinkprincessparties.blogspot.com/

My other little sister is the artsy type. Amy has created GORGEOUS felt pictures that have brought my family home evenings and nursery and Sunday School lessons back to life. They are adorable. I just got some for my family for Christmas, but when I saw how ADORABLE they were, I just had to open them on the spot. See for yourself!





Check out her blog!
http://www.familynightfelt.blogspot.com/

It's fun being related to such a talented crew!

No comments:

Doing it for Me...(and them...)

Selling a home or not: Ideas for refreshing your living space I remember someone once remarked that sometimes we only update things in our...