Monday, November 24, 2008

True Colors

Rise and Shout...a Utah Man am I!?
I laughed out loud when a few days before the big game, Ashley came home from Art Class with this special little clay model:

It's a little hard to tell 2-D, but it's a cougar pinning down a red-tailed hawk! I thought that was so funny. Anyway, we were all set and ready for the big game!
And, despite a blowout for the Utes, the extended family had a BLAST at our BYU/Utah rivalry party! Pics below:
Most of the fans...like the window painting?

BYU BLUE BYTHEWAYS

The Decorators:

The decor:

The most important part; THE FOOD





And despite a crushing blow for the Cougar fans, and a lost king-sized Snickers to Michael from me, it was a wonderful evening! Win or lose, I can't wait for next year! Go COUGARS! :)

1 comment:

Melanie Bingham said...

All I can say is condolences!!! and Go UTES!!!!!

Doing it for Me...(and them...)

Selling a home or not: Ideas for refreshing your living space I remember someone once remarked that sometimes we only update things in our...