Friday, October 03, 2008

Clarifying

Tiffany read the "Accident" post, and read a comment from "Marshall" (aka Amy) that said something about us talking on the phone. She said it sounded like I was on my cell phone when the accident occurred. She was going to tease me about it since I had written that I was being a good driver. So, I WAS being a good driver, and NOT on my cell phone. Amy had called me earlier in the afternoon, and I told her that I had to hurry and hang up so that I could run and get Matthew from school...and that's when the accident occurred...on the way to school. I feel compelled to further add, that Amy has told me that I'm the only driver she trusts to drive and talk on a cell phone at the same time--because I'm careful. Hee hee hee! Had to toss that in!

No comments:

Doing it for Me...(and them...)

Selling a home or not: Ideas for refreshing your living space I remember someone once remarked that sometimes we only update things in our...