Thursday, October 16, 2008

Photo Tag

My friend, Katie tagged me, with the following instructions: I was to open my pictures file, go to the 6th folder, the 6th sub-folder, the 6th picture, and post about it, so here goes:

Ok, it's not a cute one, but here's the quick story! I am in hard active labor here with our 6th baby! I'm so grateful for epidurals! My family had visited in the hospital, and they all decided to run to Costco next door to buy treats for me and any other visitors! While they were gone, I was overcome with a massive WAVE of exhaustion, and tried to catch a few Zzzs. They came back with Kudos!!! Thanks Amy, Dad, and Tiffany! I'm also posting other pictures that finish out the story.

Apparently I wasn't the only one who was tired:

Good sisters Amy and Jennifer to support me and monitor my progress

Here are a few more of the supporters: Mom and Dad, Amy, and Tiffany

Getting ready to push (look at those ugly stirrups!)

They whisked her away and everybody got to see her and take pictures except for me!!!

Then finally, HERE SHE IS--Bethany Anne!!!

Our little bundle of joy

So now, I'm tagging 6 friends: Tiffany, Carrie, Amy, Stephanie, Christina, and Kristi. I'll look forward to reading!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thanks for the tag. It was fun. You look too pretty for just having gone through labor. John is sure lucky to have caught you. You even have on sparkly earings!

Katie said...

Yeah--thanks for playing. It's fun to take a little trip down memory lane!

Doing it for Me...(and them...)

Selling a home or not: Ideas for refreshing your living space I remember someone once remarked that sometimes we only update things in our...