Thursday, October 09, 2008

It's been a while since 1962!


Well, I don't mean to be too heavy on the "John" issues, but yesterday my honey turned 46! What a cutie! He's actually 46 going on 25, and that's what I love most about him...his zest for life and ability to keep up with all of our kids! I love you honey--and sorry for making you wear the silly birthday hat!



Make a wish...



Cheesy grin:



And here's to your parents for coming up with perfection, and to you for being the happiest part of my life.

1 comment:

Marshall said...

Happy Birthday, John! It looks like you guys had a fun day! We were quite impressed reading over the to-do list-- Kim is really lucky to have you! Thanks for being such a great brother-in-law... we love having you in our family!

Doing it for Me...(and them...)

Selling a home or not: Ideas for refreshing your living space I remember someone once remarked that sometimes we only update things in our...